From planning permission, to design, to specification and onto the highest standards of installation and compliance, we are with you every step of the way
There’s a lot to think about when investing in a new conservatory so if you feel a little anxious; here’s how we can help:
- We can advise on any regulations you need to comply with
- We’ll take time to help you understand all the options that are available, and answer every question in plain English, with no industry speak
- If you are working to a specific budget, we can explain how different options affect the cost, so you can be clear on your choices
- We will provide a CAD drawing so you can see exactly how your new conservatory will look
- You’ll be amazed at how proficient our installation teams are
- We will exceed the recommended building standards requirements in certain areas because we believe its better for you in the long run
- Your investment is protected by the terms of our Home Improvement Protection membership (see our Peace of Mind page)
However individual your tastes are, we can design a Double Glazed Conservatory that meets every expectation
ABOUT OUR uPVC CONSERVATORIES
Years of experience and technical know-how are behind every Conservatory built by Boyland Windows.
We have the resources and experience to create one of the most important home improvements you are likely to consider.
As part of Network Veka, we not only have access to uPVC systems from the worlds leading manufacturer, but our fabrication service delivers exacting standards of craftsmanship in every area of construction.
Why not start your enquiries now and call Simon Pitcher, for friendly help and expert advice.