Get a grain effect just like timber, without the maintenance.
Composite Doors from Boyland Windows will not rot; split, warp or crack, and they will never need painting.
The grain effect offers a more realistic alternative to foil finishes on uPVC, and the variety of styles, colours and glass patterns are to be seen to be believed, so you can create an impression as unique as you are.
Use the select a door tool below to construct an image of the perfect door for your home
Alternatively use the catalogue below to help you find the right door for you.
See why people love to buy Composite Doors from Boyland Windows
- We have the greatest variety of doors on the market
- Choose from the wide range of colours, styles and glazing options
- You don’t have to order on the night to get our ‘Best Price Promise’
How Boyland’s Composite Doors keep the warmth in and the elements out
- Precision fit to cut out drafts
- Frames and panels made from heat insulating GRP (Glass Reinforced Polymer) filled with high-performance rigid thermal foam
- Energy efficient double glazed window panels, sidelights and fanlights
How Boyland’s Composite Doors keep your possessions safe
- Galvanised steel reinforcements deter burglars from forcing entry
- Mortice type locking improves security even further
- All Veka Composite Doors carry a ten year performance guarantee for years of performance and durability
Need to match a design theme or just have a favourite colour?
Our uPVC Composite Doors can be supplied in virtually any colour to suit your requirements.